Do you ever just think, "MAN I LOVE MY LIFE!!" ? It could just be the weather, but it could just be life. I'm sitting here in my home, working away (actually having one of those days that's begging to distract me while my insides turn ADHD) and my heart or whatever that thing is in there that lives and takes in every aspect of life and processes it for us, or it is us, well in moments it grows. Or it smiles. Or it sighs. Sometimes it cries, but not today. I just mention that because it rhymes. Could just be it's hot and sunny, I shot hoops for a few minutes and now everything is right in the world even though it just cost me $500 to get something fixed on my car. What is life (I say as a statement and not a question).Whatever it is, sometimes I'm in love with it. All the pain in the world doesn't compare to the beauty. I guess I'll just be happy with it and when the day comes and the ugliness of life shades the sun, I'll ride that one too. What to do with simultaneity except to try to use it in all of your university English papers because it sort of sums up everything. My thesis - It's all a paradox happening simultaneously. So smile or cry. I love where my choices have brought me.
I didn't want to be on facebook
I didn't want to be on facebook. And when I did, I made all my settings super private. And then I said "NO" to lots of people who wanted to "friend" me. And then when I did add people, I ERASED THEM. Not all, just some. I wanted facebook to be just for me and my family. Know why? One reason is, I want to know you in real life. I don't want your facebook life. And you don't want mine either. I tend to post super cute things that my kids say. Oh and they are brilliant. You do need to hear those things. ( I actually post those things so that when I make our yearly photo album I'll have cute things close at hand to make the book all the more memorable to us). But I would never post the fact that I just got told I was a dumb mom and that my son hates this family and never wants to be here again, my precious son who has autism and we are just learning how to work with him and we fail multiple times daily. And when we have no money, I'm not go...
Comments