I live on a hill, in the most beautiful area I have ever seen. Yes, there are roads carved into it and houses stacked up right next to each other... but then there are trees. Mountains. Hills. Sunsets. I am so tired my legs are buzzing. My house is silent, except for my fingers tapping on the keys of my mac. My brain is aware of .. I don't know how many things. My friend who just texted me, a new friend whose email I just read, the pile of Christmas cake on the counter that I hate, but ate a little of because there was nothing else, and my voice - which is so tired. . . and I wonder if I was mean tonight and yelled too much - but what do you do to people who are goofing around. I want to be everyone's friend... Tired. Peace. Jesus. I am alone. I'm surrounded. I make decisions constantly. I wish I had chocolate cake here. I'm glad I don't. If you were me, what one thing would you change?
This is the beginning. This is only the begining. But what a beginning it is. Imagine if I spelled BEGINNING wrong. How embarrassing and foolish I would feel. The whole world would know.. They would know that I, at the center of my self am flawed. And I'm sure that up until this point, I have got everyone fooled.. hmm. What's that? Oh. No one ever thought that? Oh. Well, ok. Anyway. This is just the beginning of my blogging career. Check it out.
Comments
He will always let us know.
doubt only cripples us.