I live on a hill, in the most beautiful area I have ever seen. Yes, there are roads carved into it and houses stacked up right next to each other... but then there are trees. Mountains. Hills. Sunsets. I am so tired my legs are buzzing. My house is silent, except for my fingers tapping on the keys of my mac. My brain is aware of .. I don't know how many things. My friend who just texted me, a new friend whose email I just read, the pile of Christmas cake on the counter that I hate, but ate a little of because there was nothing else, and my voice - which is so tired. . . and I wonder if I was mean tonight and yelled too much - but what do you do to people who are goofing around. I want to be everyone's friend... Tired. Peace. Jesus. I am alone. I'm surrounded. I make decisions constantly. I wish I had chocolate cake here. I'm glad I don't. If you were me, what one thing would you change?
I am supposed to be asleep i am not supposed to think now but I have happy on my face in my heart all over my brain good except for one thing brains on happy drop stuff so here's hoping no one has yet had enough of being squished around my subconscious tossed in the changing tide deep in the heart of heid because when this part of the start of all this is through and life gets back to a normal that's totally new there we'll be negotiating facing, creating... possibilities God is so so so so so smart and perfect and HE totally knows what he's doing. I still don't like the process, but OH WOW. You humble me so that when you lead me out of the desert, I'm willing to lean unashamedly on you. You. I love you God.
Comments
He will always let us know.
doubt only cripples us.